To map IBM® Lotus® Quickr™ for WebSphere Portal document types to the document types of ECM server, add new properties to the QuickrPublishConfig
resource environment provider. The name of the property starts with docTypeMapping
and has the name of the Lotus Quickr document type as its suffix. The value of the property is the name of the ECM document type that you need to map your Lotus Quickr document type to.
The mapping procedure defined in this section does not make any provision for document types having same names but available in different Lotus Quickr libraries. Thus, the names of the document types need to be unique to be able to create unique mappings.
- Log in to the administrative console for WebSphere® Application Server in a standalone environment or the administrative console for deployment manager, in a clustered environment.
- Click Resources > Resource Environment Providers.
- In the Node field, set the browsing scope to either your server's node in case of a single-server environment, or your cluster, if in a clustered environment.
- Click QuickrPublishConfig and then Custom properties.
- Add properties to the QuickrPublishConfig resource environment provider according to the following property name template.
The property names and their values is case-sensitive.
Notes about the use of shared prefix with RemoteDocType
|Property name||Property description||Recommended value|
|qkrPublishConfig.docTypeContainer||The location on the ECM Services server where the document types of the ECM repository are defined. The value for this property can be either an absolute path or a relative path. If it is an absolute path, a search for mapped document types will take place in this location. If it is a relative path, the path will be appended to the target library to look up non-shared document types, otherwise, for shared document types, the relative path will be appended to the rootApplication path for the look up.|
Note: There is no distinction between local and shared document types in IBM Content Manager.
|This path is specific to the implementation of the ECM service and must be identified by the service provider.|
For IBM FileNet Services for Lotus Quickr:
For IBM Content Manager Services for Lotus Quickr: /cmRoot/ALLITEMTYPES_APP/ALLITEMTYPES_LIB
where Local_Document_Type is the name of a Lotus Quickr document type (for example, Microsoft PowerPoint).
|The value of the property is the name of a document type on the remote, ECM system. ||RemoteDocType or shared:RemoteDocType where, RemoteDocType is the name of the ECM document|
- Used for IBM FileNet P8 only
- Use when Lotus Quickr document type is to be mapped to an implicit document type of IBM FileNet P8
- Use when an explicit FileNet document type is implemented as a shared document type and placed in /QuickrRoot/QuickrDocumentTypeContainer.
- Save the changes to your master configuration and restart Lotus Quickr.
Note: Lotus Quickr must be restarted every time updates are made to this configuration.
Parent topic: Using document types with ECM: qp85