|After the migration is completed, the Lotus® Quickr™ 8.5 system must be configured for general use.
After the migration is completed, the Lotus® Quickr™ 8.5 system must be configured for general use.
Performing post migration configuration: qp85
Some configuration to restore settings and update places is needed after migration before the target environment is ready for general use.
Verifying Lotus Quickr migration: qp85
As the final step of the Lotus Quickr migration, ensure that your places migrated correctly.
Parent topic: Migrating: qp85
Next topic: Performing post migration configuration: qp85
Main migration topics
- Planning for migration: qp85: Take time to plan for your migration. Decide whether you require a full or place migration, find out about supported migration paths, review migration requirements, and more.
- Migration procedure: qp85: Follow these steps to prepare the target environment, prepare the source environment, export source data, and import the source data to the target system.
- Post migration configuration: qp85 (this article)
- Advanced migration: qp85: Review and complete these additional steps, if required for your production environment.
- Troubleshooting the Quickr migration: qp85: If you encounter problems during the migration process, use these links to find late-breaking technotes on the Support site.