If you disable components in IBM® Lotus® Quickr™, remove them from the Refine Results
The Refine Results
search filter is available to users after they perform a search for Lotus Quickr content. It is not available from Enterprise Content Management (ECM) searches.
Users click a listed component to show only search results of that component, for example click Blogs
to show only blog search results.
If you disable a component in Lotus Quickr, perform these steps to remove the component from the Refine Results
- Log in to the WebSphere Application Server administration console.
- Expand Resources.
- Expand Resource Environment.
- Click Resource Environment Providers.
- Click SearchPropertiesService.
- Click Custom properties.
- Click businessComponentTypes.
- In the Value field, remove the component from the list.
- Restart the search center application:
- In the WebSphere Application Server administration console expand Applications.
- Click Enterprise Applications.
- Select searchApp.
- Click Stop. Wait until you see a message that says the application stopped successfully.
- Select searchApp again.
- Click Start. Wait until you see a message that says the application started successfully.
Parent topic: Customizing: qp85