Use Resource Permissions
to manage server resources and assign roles to users and groups.
The Resource Permissions portlet allows you to:
- Control whether or not a resource propagates or inherits its role assignments through the resource hierarchy
- Assign roles explicitly to specific users and groups
- Place resources under the control of an external security manager or bring externalized resources back under the control of IBM® Lotus® Quickr™ for WebSphere Portal
- Create or delete roles on externalized resources
- View inherited role assignments for specific users and groups
- Log in to Lotus Quickr.
- Click Advanced Administration -> Access -> Resource Permissions.
Select the resource type you want to work with, for example Pages
. An Assign Access
icon is available for each page listed. See the Resource Permissions
portlet help for detailed instructions.
Parent topic: Controlling access: qp85