Stop the Lotus® Quickr™ application server.
- Stopping Lotus Quickr
- Stopping servers in a managed cell
- Stopping the deployment manager and node agents
Stopping Lotus Quickr
To stop Lotus Quickr, you must stop the application server for Lotus Quickr in WebSphere® Application Server.
Stopping the Lotus Quickr application server
To stop the application server:
Enter the following command:
- Open a command prompt and change to the following directory:
After the Lotus Quickr application server has stopped, if needed you can stop other servers, such as a database server or an LDAP server.
- UNIX: ./stopServer.sh WebSphere_Portal -user admin_userid -password admin_password
- AIX: ./stopServer.sh WebSphere_Portal -user admin_userid -password admin_password
- Windows: stopServer.bat WebSphere_Portal -user admin_userid -password admin_password
Stopping servers in a managed cell
To stop servers in a cell that is managed by a deployment manager:
- Open the deployment manager administrative console.
- To stop a specific application server:
- Click Servers -> Application Servers.
- Select the server to stop and click Stop or Immediate Stop.
- To stop the entire cluster:
- Click Servers -> Clusters.
- Select the cluster and click Stop or Immediate Stop.
Stopping the deployment manager and node agents
To stop the deployment manager in a cell, you can use the startManager
commands provided by WebSphere Application Server. To stop node agents, you can use the stopNode
For detailed information on using the command, refer to the " Starting and stopping quick reference
" topic in the WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment information center.
Parent topic: Administering: qp85