Custom Library provides a connection to an ECM library from a Lotus® Quickr™ place. This allows you to create new documents, edit existing documents, replace documents and delete documents on an ECM server directly from a Lotus Quickr place. You must configure a Custom Library to point to an ECM server. The ECM server must be running version 1.1 or greater.
You can always change your configuration later by locating the Click for options
link and clicking Edit Shared Settings
. You must have manager access to configure a Custom Library.
To configure a Custom Library:
- Click Customize and select Custom Library.
- Click one of the following options:
Click Add to page.
Click the Configure Library or Folder link on the welcome page for your new Custom Library.
Enter the url for the ECM server in the Server field.
- Add to new Page: Creates the Custom Library as a new page.
- Enter a name for the Custom Library name in the Page Title field. This field is required and has a 252 character limit.
- Enter a name in the Permanent URL field. This name is used to create the permanent URL for the Custom Library. This field is required and has a 252 character limit.
- Add to an existing Page: Creates the Custom Library in an existing page. You select the existing page from a drop-down menu.
Note: If you have connected to an ECM server previously, you can select it from the drop-down menu by clicking on the arrow in the server field.
If you have single sign-on enabled between the ECM server and Lotus® Quickr™ then you can just click Log In. Otherwise, clear the Log in with my current credentials checkbox and enter the user id and password for the ECM server.
Select the Library or folder from the list. Custom Library can use a specific folder as the root location.
Click on the Configure Default View tab.
To add a column to the view, click on Add a Column and select the new column from the drop down menu.
Note: Users can edit the column headers, the size of the columns, and which column is sorted by default and what direction it will be sorted. You can change the order of the columns by hovering over a column and clicking on the < > Move arrows. If you edit the column header it can no longer be translated.
To remove a column, click on the x in the upper right corner of the column.
Click OK when you finish configuring the Custom Library.
Parent topic: Custom Library: qp85