As the final step of the Lotus® Quickr™ migration, ensure that your places migrated correctly.
To ensure that your places migrated correctly, perform the following steps.
- Stop the Lotus Quickr server.
- Start the Lotus Quickr server.
- Log in to the Lotus Quickr Administration Console as the administrator: http://hostname.example.com:10040/QuickrAdmin, where hostname.example.com is the fully qualified host name of the machine where Lotus Quickr is running.
- A list of places is displayed. Verify that this list contains all of your places.
- Log in to Lotus Quickr: http://hostname.example.com:10040/lotus/quickr, where hostname.example.com is the fully qualified host name of the machine where Lotus Quickr is running and 10040 is the default transport port that is created by WebSphere® Application Server.
- Click My Places. Only those places are shown which you either own or are a member of. By default, the Administrator can access only those places that the Administrator owns or is a member of. This is a change from the default behavior of previous versions of Lotus Quickr.
- Access some of the places to ensure that the content migrated successfully.
Parent topic: Post migration configuration: qp85
Previous topic: Performing post migration configuration: qp85
Next topic: Advanced migration: qp85
Stopping the server: qp85
Starting the server: qp85