You can configure AdminP to make managing Rename and Delete activities in the user directory easier.
If you are using a Lotus® Domino® directory for Lotus Quickr authentication (either natively or via LDAP), then you can use the AdminP process to facilitate the renaming or deletion of a user across all your places.
Configure your Lotus Quickr server to support rename and deletion of users with the AdminP process.
- Ensure that AdminP is listed as a task in the ServerTasks entry in the notes.ini of your Lotus Quickr server.
- Add one of the following notes.ini settings depending on your operating system:
- Windows®: extmgr_addins=nqpcmextmgr
- AIX®: extmgr_addins=libqpcmextmgr_r.a
- Linux®: extmgr_addins=libqpcmextmgr.so
- iSeries EXTMGR_ADDINS=qpcmmgr
- Restart the Lotus Domino server.
From now on, whenever you rename or delete users from your Domino Directory using AdminP, the user renames and deletions will also be reflected in your Lotus Quickr places.
Refer to your Lotus Domino documentation
for more help using the AdminP process.
Parent topic: Understanding administration tools: qd85