To allow page submission by offline users to trigger PlaceBots, you must set up the Lotus® Domino® server to allow it. Note that scheduled PlaceBots cannot be run offline.
About this task
Perform the following steps:
- Create two groups in your Domino Directory: DOLS_Restricted_Agents and DOLS_Unrestricted_Agents.
Use the Domino Directory on the IBM® Lotus Quickr™ server.
- Make agent signers members of both groups. Agents signers are users who are allowed to make design element changes in the databases (Lotus Quickr rooms) that contain the Placebots.
If the PlaceBot has been configured to run as a Web user (Agent Properties -> Design tab -> Run as web user) use the full name of its signer. Otherwise, use the full name of the signer who modified it last (for example, NewDevelopment/IBM).
- Add the two groups (DOLS_Restricted_Agents and DOLS_Unrestricted_Agents) to the Agent Restriction section in the Server document.
- Edit the Server document and select the Security tab.
- In the Agent Restrictions section, add the groups to the fields Run restricted LotusScript/Java agents and Run unrestricted LotusScript/Java agents.
- Cross-certify your Lotus Quickr server's CERT.ID with the DOLCERT.ID that is located in your Lotus Quickr server's Domino Directory. Verify that the cross-certification was successful by going to the Certificates view in your Domino Directory and make sure that there is a cross-certificate for /DOLSCERT.
For more information on setting up agents for offline, and on restricted and unrestricted agents, see Domino Administrator Help available at http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/documentation/domino/.
Parent topic: Automating tasks with PlaceBots