Start IBM® Lotus® Quickr™ by entering a command at the command prompt.
Perform the following steps:
- Log in as the Lotus Domino® UNIX® user who owns the Lotus Domino Data Directories. This is the UNIX user name that was specified when Domino was installed.
- Navigate to the Domino data directory.
- Enter one of the following commands:
- To run the server console in the background enter:
<Domino program directory>/bin/server &
- To run the server console in the foreground enter:
<Domino program directory>/bin/server
For example, if you used the default Domino program directory and want to run the server console in the background, enter:
Parent topic: Starting and stopping Lotus Quickr: qd85