Enter a command at the command line to start IBM® Lotus® Quickr™.You must have *JOBCTL special authority to perform this task.
You can also perform this task using IBM i Navigator. For more information, see Domino 8.5 for i: Getting Started
Perform the following steps:
- On any IBM i command line, type the following command and press Enter:
- On the Work with Domino Servers display, type 1 in the Opt column next to the Lotus Quickr server you wish to start and press Enter.
- If the server is password protected, type 8 next to the Lotus Quickr server to work with the console, and press Enter.
- Enter the password at the appropriate prompt.
- Press F3 to exit the console.
Tip: You can also start the server by entering STRDOMSVR SERVER(servername) where servername is the name of the Lotus Quickr server.
- Starting the server may take a few minutes. You can verify that the HTTP task and the Lotus Quickr services have started by displaying the console, which is option 5 from the Work with Domino Servers display. Look for the following message:
HTTP Server: Lotus Quickr Services loaded successfully.
- You can verify that the Lotus Quickr server has started by using a Web browser to access the server home page at the following URL:
where DominoServerName is the fully qualified host name of the Lotus Domino® server and port is the TCP/IP port number.
Note: Specifying a port number is only required if the port defined for Lotus Quickr is not the default port 80.
Parent topic: Starting and stopping Lotus Quickr: qd85