To test the online meeting configuration, verify that members of places can use online meetings.
About this task
Perform these steps:
- Log in to a place as a manager.
- Click Customize.
- Click Basics.
- On the Change Basics page, make sure that Members can schedule online meetings is selected.
- Click Done.
- Click the name of the place to return to the beginning.
- Create an event in your Calendar, and expand Sametime Meeting.
- Fill in the relevant fields, and then click Create.
Users who subscribe to calendar events should receive an invitation in their mail, with a link to the meeting. For more information on subscribing to calendar events, click Help in a place.
Parent topic: Enabling online meetings
Previous topic: Specify the Lotus Sametime meeting server for Lotus Quickr to use