IBM® Lotus® Quickr™ 8.5.1 for Lotus Domino® has a number of new features and functionality.
IBM® Lotus® Quickr™ 8.5.1 for Lotus Domino® delivers the following new features and functionality:
- A direct upgrade path from the 8.1 version of Lotus Quickr to version 8.5.1 using the standard upgrade procedure.
- The ability for users to take Lotus Quickr places offline, make changes to the places, and then synchronize the changes with the online version of the place on the server. This capability includes updating custom lists (a new feature in the Lotus Quickr 8.5 release).
- Imports and exports of Microsoft Excel 2007 files.
- Full interoperability with the recently released Lotus Connections 3.0.
- Support for BIDI (bi-directional) languages.
See this topic
for a complete list of new features in Lotus Quickr 8.5.
Parent topic: Product overview