Rob Kirkland 19.Sep.03 07:26 PM a Web browser DB2 Learning Management System - 1.0 Windows 2000
In LMS 1.0.2, we put a course in the catalog, then did a test enrollment. Everything seemed to work perfectly until we looked in the student's enrolled courses: No enrolled courses. We've done the same thing scores of times in LMS 1.0 without problem.
In the LMS-LMM log we found the following entry, which appears to be relevant:
2003-09-19 18:35:26,703 ->ERROR ->Application.com.lotus.elearn.taglib.LMSLogTag ->An Exception Ocurred in the Application :
COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL0204N "DB2ADMIN.CATALOGENTRY_TEXT" is an undefined name. SQLSTATE=42704
We can't find any errors like this in the IBM support kbases.