Troy Sherwin 26.Mar.09 05:25 PM a Web browser Administration/deployment Learning Management System - 1.0.x Windows
I have a course with multiple modules (5). Three created in Captivate and two created in IBM Workplace Collaborative LAT. The first two modules are simply pages with links and they work fine. These two were created in the IBM tool. The last three are from a Captivate 4 aggregated project. The third module in the Captivate 4 project has a ten question quiz at the end. After import to LMS the first 4 modules appear as active links. The fifth one with the test is there but there is no link. If I load the module with the quiz seperately it works and so does the quiz. I have about two weeks invested on solving this issue and could use some help.
I discovered today that it actually is a problem restricted to the last module regardless of its content. If I switch the last two modules whatever is last becomes inactive