This tutorial explores how to create and modify a DataPilot table in Lotus Symphony Spreadsheets. The content of this tutorial is designed for IBM Lotus Symphony 1.3.
This tutorial is designed to provide you with detailed information and steps for using the improved DataPilot feature in IBM Lotus Symphony 1.3.
After completing this tutorial, you should be able to:
- Create a new DataPilot table from existing spreadsheet data.
- Identify the areas of the DataPilot.
- Set the fields for row, column, data, and page areas.
- Select the function and display options for the DataPilot.
- Modify the fields used in the DataPilot.
- Filter the results displayed in the DataPilot.
- Display the detailed or source data for an entry in the DataPilot.
- Change the DataPilot properties.
- Refresh the DataPilot.
This tutorial takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.