Here's how to modify the design of a presentation:
First, prepare the Template Library:
1. Prepare some template file,such as template1.otp or template2.ppt, and save it into a directory.
2. Choose menu File - Template Organizer - Launch. The Template Organizer dialog will be displayed.
3. Click the Import Library button. The New Template Library dialog will show.
4. Input the library name in the Name field.
5. Click Browse button to choose the directory from Step 1 where your template file is located.
6. Click OK button to exit the New Template Library dialog .
7. In the Template Organizer dialog, choose the library from the libraries list. Then all the templates will be shown in the Templates list.
8. Select the template file to preview.
9. Click OK to exit.
Second, apply the template to the page:
1. Choose menu Layout - Page design. The Page Design dialog will be displayed.
2. In the Page Design dialog, click the More button.
3. From the Libraries list, select the library which you added in the steps above. Select the template from that library.
4. Click Import button.
5. In the Page Design dialog, select the page design which you want to apply.
6. You can apply the new design to either the Selected Page or to All pages.
7. Click OK to exit. Then the new design is applied to the pages.