In Symphony 3.0.1, the setting process and UI for numbering and bullets is enhanced which can provide context sensitive focus, customized numbering and bullets and consist of items on sidebar and numbering and bullets dialog.
Below is some description of the new features:
1. Re-design the layout of the numbering and bullets dialog.
• The “Outline” tab page in previous Symphony version now is renamed as “multilevel” tab page which may have conflict with another “Outline” concept in menu->layout->Outline numbering
• Some frequently used options are moved from advanced setting tab page to the basic setting dialog. The advanced setting tab page will not be displayed in the basic dialog. They can be launched from “customize...” button in the basic tab page
• Bullets tab page and graphics tab page are now put into one tab page and just called “Bullets”.
2. Focus is context sensitive when open the dialog
If the cursor is in a paragraph with bullet or numbering, when launch bullets and numbering dialog, the focus will be on the bullet or numbering item applied. Bullets and numbering items on sidebar will also have context sensitive focus.
3. After one item is customized, a water mark will be set to indicate this. And the sidebar bullets and numbering items will also be the same as customized items.