The Lotus Learning Widget for IBM Lotus Symphony 1.3 puts
videos, courses, and more inside IBM Lotus Symphony 1.3.
Because it is a widget, you can install it in a sidebar, as a floating
window, or a tabbed window in Lotus Symphony.
The widget puts the following types of training materials at your elbow
while using Lotus Symphony.
- Task-based demonstrations
- Product tours
- Reference cards
- What's New in Symphony 1.3 Feature Tour
To install the widget in Lotus Symphony standalone
1. Open Lotus Symphony, and click File > Preferences > Widgets
2. Select the checkbox Show Widget Toolbard and the My Widgets Sidebar
3. Click View > Right Sidebar Panels > My Widgets
4. Drag extension.xml
(from list of attachments below) onto the
5. Right click on the Lotus Learning Widget and select Open in >
If you are unable to drag and drop extension.xml, download extension.zip
unzip to a local folder, then drag extension.xml from your local folder
to the My Widgets panel.
To install the widget when Lotus Symphony is in Lotus Notes
1. Click View > Right Sidebar > Open
2. Click View > Right Sidebar Panel > My Widgets
4. Drag and drop extension.xml
(from list of attachments below)
onto the My Widgets
5. Right click on the Lotus Learning Widget and select Open in
> Sidebar Panel