In this example, we create a feed from a Web service that gives a list of all the sevices that you can access from StrikeIron Lite. When we do this, the Atom feed that is created contains one RepeatingElement that contains the list of services nested in the service result. In order to manipulate the list of services within a feed mashup, you must first unnest this list of services. This is done by specifying XML as feed type on the source operator for the feed.
Here is an example that shows how to do this:
1. Create new feed:
1. Upload URL: http://wslite.strikeiron.com/WebServicesSearchLite01/WebServicesSearchLite.asmx?WSDL
2. Click Next
3. Operation: GetAllServices
4. Fill in Title and Description, click Finish
2. Create new feed mashup
1. Drag the Source operator
1. Search the catalog for the above defined feed
2. In the Advanced tab, specify "XML" as Feed Type, then navigate into the repeating elements:
3. Preview to check your work
2. At this point you could further mash these entries up with other entires, but we just want to publish the list.
3. Wire to the Publish operator, which will publish as XML
3. Save the feed mashup