Advanced Layout widgetAdded by Anna G O'Neal on May 28, 2010 | Version 1
|This topic describes the Advanced Layout widget. Unlike other widgets that you add to your palette and use in mashup pages, the Advanced Layout widget is designed to replace the theme-based widget that controls how columns display when using either a breadcrumb or tabbed column layout. This widget is available in the Lotus Greenhouse catalog.
To use the Advanced Layout
widget, do the following steps to download the widget from Greenhouse, install the widget WAR package into the WebSphere Application Server Admin Console, and then update the theme to point to the new widget:
- Download the Advanced Layout widget WAR package from the Mashup Center catalog in Lotus Greenhouse.
- Do the following steps to install the widget:
- Open the WebSphere Application Server admin console at https://hostname:port/admin. By default, the WebSphere Application Server administrator port is 9043.
- Select Applications > New Application > New Enterprise Application.
- Browse to the tLayout.war file that you downloaded from Greenhouse, and select Next.
- Click Fast Path.
- Continue clicking Next through step three so that you are using the default values.
- On step four, specify the context root as /tLayout.
- Click Next to complete the installation.
- Save your changes, and then start the application.
- Do the following steps to updated the theme.html file:
- Open the theme.html file for your selected theme. For example, to update the default column breadcrumb theme, edit \mm_profile\installedApps\\themes.ear\themes.war\defaultThemeColumned\theme.html.
- On line 69 for the column layout definition, change /mum/widget-catalog/columnLayout.xml to /tLayout/columnLayout.xml.
- Save your changes.
- Refresh your browser cache. Now, the new layout options replace the column layout options in page settings, as shown in the following two screen shots: