|This topic describes the Advanced Wiring Dialog widget. Unlike other widgets that you add to your palette and use in mashup pages, the Advanced Wiring Dialog widget is designed to replace the theme-based widget that controls the look and feel of the wiring interface. This widget is available in the Lotus Greenhouse catalog.
To use the Advanced Wiring Dialog
widget, do the following steps to download the widget from Greenhouse, install the widget WAR package into the WebSphere Application Server Admin Console, and then update the theme to point to the new widget.
- Download the Advanced Wiring Dialog widget WAR package from the Mashup Center catalog in Lotus Greenhouse.
- Do the following steps to install the widget:
- Open the WebSphere Application Server admin console at https://hostname:port/admin. By default, the WebSphere Application Server administrator port is 9043.
- Select Applications > New Application > New Enterprise Application.
- Browse to the newWiringDialog.war file that you downloaded from Greenhouse, and select Next.
- Click Fast Path.
- Continue clicking Next through step three so that you are using the default values.
- On step four, specify the context root as /newWiringDialog.
- Click Next to complete the installation.
- Save your changes, and then start the application.
- Do the following steps to updated the theme.html file:
- Open the theme.html file for your selected theme. For example, to update the default freeform breadcrumb theme, edit \mm_profile\installedApps\\themes.ear\themes.war\defaultTheme\theme.html.
- On line 79 for the wiring interface definition, change /mum/widget-catalog/wireInterface.xml to /newWiringDialog/newWiringDialog_iWidget.xml.
- Save your changes.
- Refresh your browser cache. Now, the new wiring dialog replaces the list-based wiring interface, as shown here: