Sometimes you may want to update widgets in the Lotus Mashups toolbox. To update widgets that are either provided by default with Mashup Center or ones that you have created and added to the toolbox, do the following steps:
- Update your widget WAR file as needed, repackage it, and save it to your local machine.
- From the Start menu, click **All Programs > IBM Mashup Center > Admin Console**.
- In the left navigation area, select **Applications > Enterprise Applications**.
- In the list of Web applications, click the name of the application that you want to update.
- Click **Context Root for Web Modules**.
- Select the text of the context root in the **Context Root** field and copy it to the clipboard (or make a note of it).
- Click **Cancel** twice to go back to the list of enterprise applications.
- Select the check box beside the application that you are updating.
- Above the list, click **Update**.
- Under **Replace the entire application > Local file system > Full path**, click **Browse** and point to the WAR file that you saved to your local machine.
- Click in the **Context root** field and paste the context root from your clipboard (or type in the context root that you noted).
- Click **Next**.
- Accept all of the default installation options, and click **Next**.
- Set the correct cell, node, and server (usually just keep the existing setting), and click **Next**.
- Set the correct virtual host (usually just keep the existing setting), and click **Next**.
- Click **Finish**, and wait for the message that tells you that the application installed successfully.
- At the bottom of the page, click **Save directly to the master configuration**.
- The updated widget is now in effect. Client browsers should clear their cache and refresh their page to pick up the updated widget files.