The Web Site Displayer
widget displays a Web site.
You can either configure the Web Site Displayer
widget to display
a particular Web site by specifying a fully qualified URL, or you can wire
the Web Site Displayer
widget to receive a URL string from another
widget on the page.
: To download PDFs of the original, IBM-authored widget help in
various languages, click here
To display a Web site, configure the widget to point
to a valid URL on the Web. The URL must be fully qualified, for example
http://www.ibm.com. Note that the Web Site Displayer widget does
not send content to other widgets on the page. It only receives content
to display a Web site.
See the following table to learn which events the Web
Site Displayer widget can send and receive:
|This widget does not send content.
||displayHTML -- event of type string that receives
and displays a URL from another widget |
Display customer Web sites from data received from the Customer List
- Drag the Web Site Displayer and Customer
List widgets onto the page.
- Hover your cursor over the Web Site Displayer widget,
and click the wiring icon to
open the wiring interface. Do the following steps:
- Click the Receive tab.
- In the Select content to receive section, select string
- In the Select a widget to send content section, select
- In the Select content to send section, select string
- Click Done.
- In the Customer List widget, click different customer
names to display their Web sites in the Web Site Displayer widget.