More than one user can perform administration tasks. An existing administrator specifies which other users are also administrators. Before the administrator role is granted to a user, the user must have successfully logged into MashupHub at least one time.
About this task
To grant the administrator role to other users:
- Log in to the WebSphere® Application Server administrative console.
- Click Applications -> Application Types -> WebSphere enterprise applications -> Mashup Hub.
- Under Detail Properties, click Security role to user/group mapping.
- Select AdminUsers and click Map Users.
- Search for the user.
- Select users in the Available list. Move them to the Selected list by clicking the symbols.
- Click OK.
- Click OK in the following screen.
- Click Save to save the changes directly to the master configuration.
Parent topic: MashupHub security: imc3