Users who have the republish role can republish all feeds to which they have access, including feeds that have custom permissions. By default, administrators have the republish role.
Before you begin
Select Enable republish role
in the Configuration Settings
About this task
To grant the republish role to users:
- Log on to the WebSphere® Application Server administrative console.
- Click Applications -> Application Types -> WebSphere enterprise applications -> Mashup Hub.
- Under Detail Properties, click Security role to user/group mapping.
- Select RepublishRole and click Map Users.
- Search for the user.
- Select users in the Available list. Move them to the Selected list by clicking the symbols.
- Click OK.
- Click OK in the following screen.
- Click Save to save the changes directly to the master configuration.
Parent topic: Restricting the republishing of feeds by data mashups: imc3