This topic describes how to import the default Mashup Center widgets into the catalog when Lotus® Mashups and MashupHub are not installed on the same machine.
The following steps import the default widgets into the catalog using the definition stored in the catalog_default.xml file on the Lotus Mashups server. This task is already completed if Lotus Mashups and MashupHub are installed at the same time on the same physical machine. If they are not installed on the same machine, the default widgets are not imported into the catalog, and you must complete these manual steps after installation.
- Start server1 on both the Lotus Mashups and MashupHub servers.
- On the Lotus Mashups server, open the MashupCenter_install_root/Config/config.properties file and make sure that the following properties have the correct values:
On the MashupHub server, open the MashupCenter_install_root\\Hub\\installedApps\\Mashup Hub.ear\\mashuphub-enterprise.war\\META-INF\\config\\server.config.ini file, and make sure that the mashupBuilderURL parameter points to the Mashup Center server, for example mashupBuilderURL=http\://mymashupserver\:9080/mum.
Change to the MashupCenter_install_root/Config directory and run the following command: config.(bat/sh) deploy-oob-widget.
- MashupAdmin: the administrator ID
- MashupPass: the administrator password
- HubURL: for example, HubURL=https://myserver:9443/mashuphub
- catalogFilePath: for example, catalogFilePath=MashupCenter_install_root/mm/config/catalog_default.xml
Parent topic: Administering widgets and gadgets: imc3