An administrator can refresh, start, or stop the built-in Tivoli® Directory Integrator (TDI) server.
About this task
The TDI server will automatically start when the server is needed for the feeds that you add to the catalog.
- Log on to MashupHub as an administrator.
- Click Settings at the top of the window.
- Select Environment -> TDI Server Status.
- The status of the server is displayed at that bottom of the task area. You can do the following actions:
- Click Status to refresh the status of the server.
- Click Start to start the TDI server.
- Click Stop to stop the TDI server.
Parent topic: Environment: imc3