You can create a feed from the usage statistics of a catalog object.
Before you begin
To access the Tracked Data feed, log in as an administrator, and enable tracking. Go to Settings
-> Object Statistics
-> Statistics Settings
. Administrators can view all tracked data. To give access to the tracked data to the object's owner (or anyone with Edit permission), in the Object Tracking Information
section, specify that the object's owner can view that object's tracked data.
About this task
The Tracked Data feed is accessed from the View Object Statistics
- Go to Settings -> Object Statistics -> View Object Statistics.
- Click an object in the object list.
The Summary Statistics page for the object opens.
- In the Download Complete Data Set list, click Atom Feed to run the Tracked Data feed.
- Optional: To use the Tracked Data feed in the data mashup builder, register the feed:
- On the Home:Catalog page, click Create and select New Feed.
- Select Existing RSS or Atom Feed (Registration) from the list of data sources, and click Next.
- Enter the URL for the Tracked Data feed.
- Select Basic authentication and provide the valid credentials.
The credentials must be a MashupHub user who has access to the Tracked Data feed. The access is controlled by the Owner Permissions that are set in the Statistics Settings page.
After you save the feed, you can use the registered feed in a data mashup.
Parent topic: Catalog statistics: imc3