Configuring the MashupHub URL to avoid the proxyAdded by IBM on May 19, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|This topic describes how to configure the MashupHub to avoid the proxy.
This topic describes how to configure the MashupHub to avoid the proxy.
To configure the MashupHub URL to avoid the proxy, do the following steps:
- Stop the Mashup Center server.
- Locate MashupCenter_install_root\Config\config.properties, and make the following updates:
- Confirm that the MashupPass property is set, for example MashupPass=admin.
- Locate the HubURL property, and change it to the following value:
- where <hostname> is the server host name, and <port> is the server’s port number
Parent topic: Configuring the HTTP proxy for AJAX applications