Editing the categories in the catalogAdded by IBM on May 19, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|An administrator can add, change, or remove categories from the catalog.
An administrator can add, change, or remove categories from the catalog.
About this task
MashupHub is installed with a set of predefined categories that users can assign to objects that they create in the catalog.
To edit the categories:
- Log on to MashupHub as an administrator.
- Click Settings at the top of the window.
- Select Catalog Management -> Edit Categories.
- Add, edit, or delete categories:
- To add a new category, type the category name in the Add category field, and click Add.
- To edit a category, double-click the category name and change the category name. If you edit a category, all objects in that category will have the new category name.
- To delete category, click the delete icon next to the category name. Objects in the catalog that are assigned to the deleted category remain in the catalog. The category is removed from the details about the object.
Parent topic: Catalog management