Updating widgets that have been added from the catalogAdded by IBM on May 19, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|This topic describes how to update a widget that you added to your palette from the catalog.
This topic describes how to update a widget that you added to your palette from the catalog.
About this task
Do the following steps to update the widget WAR file:
- Update your widget WAR file as needed, repackage it, and save it to your local machine.
- Open the catalog, and do the following steps:
- In the list of widgets, click the name of the widget you want to update.
- Click Replace Widget.
- Click Browse and point to the WAR file that you saved to your local machine.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Click Add to Mashup Builder.
- Select the category where the widget is already installed, and click Finish.
- Select Replace the existing widget with this one, and click Finish.
- In each client browser, clear the cache and refresh the mashup page.
Now you should see the updated widget in the palette.
Parent topic: Updating widget WAR files and replacing them in the palette