Using the command-line interface to configure the Ajax proxyAdded by IBM on May 19, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can use a command-line interface to change any of the Ajax proxy configurations described in this section.
You can use a command-line interface to change any of the Ajax proxy configurations described in this section.
To use the command-line interface to change proxy settings, do the following steps:
- Locate and edit the MashupCenter_install_root\mm\config\proxy-config.xml file. See the other topics in this section for details about how to edit this file and configure the Ajax proxy.
- Open the command-line interface, change to the MashupCenter_install_root\Config (Windows) or MashupCenter_install_root/config (Linux) directory, and run the following command:
Restart WebSphere Application Server to make the changes effective. To confirm the changes, do the following steps:
- Windows: config.bat update-was-config
- Linux: config.sh update-was-config
- Open the WebSphere Application Server administrative console, and go to Resources -> Resource Environment -> Resource Environment Providers.
- Click Mashups_BlobConfigService.
- Under Additional Properties, click Custom properties. In the list, locate proxy-config.xml, and confirm the changes.
Parent topic: Configuring the HTTP proxy for AJAX applications