Adding custom content to your pages: imc3Added by IBM on November 23, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|When working with pages in edit mode, you can open the palette to add content such as widgets, feeds, and gadgets.
When working with pages in edit mode, you can open the palette to add content such as widgets, feeds, and gadgets.
About this task
To add custom content to your pages, do the following steps:
- Navigate to the page you want to modify.
- Click Actions -> Edit Page to open the page in edit mode.
- Click Customize to open the palette.
- Click Add Content.
- In the left navigation area, select the type of content to display in the palette. If you do not see the piece of content you want, use the search feature to search the catalog for the content.
- Either drag the content from the palette onto the page, or click the plus sign button beside the content and then click the page in the area where you want to add the content.
- Save the page.
Parent topic: Customizing pages with content styles and layouts: imc3