If you own a space, you can delete it so that it and the pages it contains are no longer available.
Before you begin
Note that you cannot restore deleted spaces. If you think you might need the space or the pages that it contains in the future, you should export it first. You can then restore the space by importing it back into Mashup Center.
- To open the space manager, click Space Manager at the top of the mashup builder.
- In the space manager, locate the space that you want to delete. For information about filtering spaces in the space manager, see Displaying and filtering spaces in the space manager.
- Beside the space name, click Actions.
- In the menu, click Delete.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the space.
Parent topic: Working with spaces: imc3