Applying themes to pages in spacesAdded by IBM on May 19, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|This topic describes how to apply themes to your pages when they are contained within a space.
This topic describes how to apply themes to your pages when they are contained within a space.
About this task
The following procedure explains how to set a default theme for pages in spaces. When you set a theme for a space, all the pages that you create from that point forward in that space inherit the theme. If you want to apply the new theme to the pages that already exist in the space, you must set the theme manually for each individual page. For more information about how to apply themes to individual pages, see Applying themes to pages
- Click Space Manager at the top of the mashup builder to open the space manager.
- In the space list view, expand the space to show its pages.
- Locate the page in the list, and click Actions -> Edit Settings.
- In the General Properties section, in the Theme field, select the theme that you want to apply to the page.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Parent topic: Customizing pages with content, styles, and layouts