Changing space ownershipAdded by IBM on May 19, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|The topic describes how to change space ownership.
The topic describes how to change space ownership.
- Click Space Manager at the top of the mashup builder.
- Locate the space that you want to modify, and then click Actions -> Edit Settings.
- In the Space owner section, you should see your name listed, since you are the current owner of the space.
- To change the owner, click Change.
- In the Change Owner window, type the name of the new owner, and click Search. The field at the bottom of the window displays the search results.
- Select the name of the new owner.
- Click Save.
Parent topic: Working with spaces