Page owners can set permissions on a page and share it with others. After you share a page with others, when they log into Mashup Center, they can click Add Shared Pages
in the Actions
menu and optionally add the page to their page navigation.
Before you begin
You can share pages with both individual users as well as groups of users. You can give those users either viewing or editing access, or both. If they have viewing access, they can only view the page. If they have editing access, they can add, delete, and configure the page. However, because they are not the page owner, they cannot share the page with others.
About this task
To set permissions on pages and share them with others, do the following steps:
- Open the page that you want to share in edit mode.
- In the Actions menu, select Share Page.
- In the Share window, do the following steps:
- Type a user or user group in the search field and click the icon next to the search field. Results display in the Search Results field.
- In the Search Results list, select the check boxes beside the individuals and groups with whom you want to share your page.
Note: To delete access, simply clear the check boxes and save your changes.
- Click Add to View to give the selected users view permission, and click Add to Edit to give the selected users edit permission.
You have now set permissions on your page and have shared it with others.
Parent topic: Working with pages