Widget programming and API documentationAdded by IBM on May 19, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|See the following documents to learn how to create custom widgets:
See the following documents to learn how to create custom widgets:
For links to the following documents, see Widget programming documentation
- The Widget Programming Guide provides all the essentials for developers who want to understand, create, and deploy widgets using the Mashup Center framework.
- The iWidget Specification defines a simple component model for enhancing and extending interoperability among features supported by other frameworks support.
- The iWidget Specification Primer accompanies the iWidget Specification to show how you can develop widgets in a more sophisticated way as they connect to and leverage the framework into which they are embedded.
For links to the following documents, see Mashup Center API documents
- The Client-side API Reference contains the public classes and interfaces used for the catalog, navigation, themes and skins, and more. Note that Internet Explorer is the recommended browser for viewing the document.
- The Client-side SPI Reference contains the client-side service provider interface.
- The iWidget API Reference contains the public classes and interfaces that allow widgets that follow the iWidget Specification Version 1.0 to interact with iContext and communicate with each other. Note that Internet Explorer is the recommended browser for viewing the document.