In this example, a business analyst creates a space for an application that is used to process loan applications.
About this task
In this example, the IBM® ECM Widgets application is created by using Business Space powered by WebSphere®. However, the same type of application can be created by using IBM Lotus® Mashups.
This example focuses on creating a space for the step processor pages that are required for processing loan applications. In Business Space, the business analyst completes the following steps:
- From the Space Manager window, the business analyst clicks Create Space.
- In the Create Space window, the business analyst:
- Specifies a name for the space, Loan Application Step Processors.
- Enters a description for the space, This space contains the step processor pages that are required for processing loan applications.
- Specifies to create a new space by using the ECM - Step Processors template. The ECM - Step Processors template includes sample step processor pages.
- Selects a style to use for the space.
- Selects an icon to use for the space.
- Clicks Save.
- To prevent users from accessing the Loan Application Step Processors space from the list view, the business analyst clicks Actions -> Hide from List View.
The space contains sample step processors pages.
Parent topic: Creating a solution with IBM ECM Widgets example : ECM Widgets 126.96.36.199
Next topic: Creating and managing step processor pages : ECM Widgets 188.8.131.52