Creating pagesAdded by IBM on June 11, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|After you create a space, you can add pages to it. Each page can contain one or more widgets that are configured to perform business tasks.
After you create a space, you can add pages to it. Each page can contain one or more widgets that are configured to perform business tasks.
About this task
Work items are grouped into in-baskets by role, as configured in Process Designer or Process Configuration Console. When you add the In-basket widget to a page, you must identify the role to which it applies. The In-basket widget then displays all the in-baskets that are configured for the specified role.
Except where noted, the IBM® ECM Widgets that are used on the page are automatically wired to each other.
- After logging in to Business Space powered by WebSphere®, click Manage Spaces at the top of the screen and select your space. Click Actions, then Create page.
- Enter a name and description for the new page.
- If you are in Edit mode, select a page layout:
Click OK, then Done. In the new page, you can add and configure new widgets.
Save the page.
Click the new page and add the following IBM ECM Widgets:
- Create an empty page to create a new design.
- Create a page by duplicating another page to use the properties from an existing page.
Use the Edit Settings menu to modify the settings for the widgets.
Optional: Add widgets from independent software vendors to the page.
Click Finish Editing when you are done editing the new page.
- Toolbar: Optional, if you want to include a menu of actions for the user
- In-basket: Required; must be configured to point to the role
- Content List: Optional, if you want to show a list of documents to the user
Parent topic: Creating an application with IBM ECM Widgets : ECM Widgets 220.127.116.11