You can use the IBM® Web Interface for Content Management (IBM WEBi) widget to access documents that are stored on the Content Manager EE server from IBM ECM Widgets.
When the IBM WEBi widget is configured, you can search for and work with Content Manager EE documents.
The actions that are available in the widget depend on the way that the IBM WEBi widget is configured and the privileges that you have on the Content Manager EE server. However, when you have access to all of the features of the IBM WEBi widget, you can:
- Search for documents
- View documents side-by-side
- Edit documents and document properties
- Add annotations to documents
- Add documents to the content server
- Send documents and links to documents through e-mail
- Print documents
- Download documents and document properties
- Route documents on Content Manager EE workflows
If you own the page that the IBM WEBi widget is on or have permission to edit the page, you can configure the widget.
Parent topic: Content Widgets : ECM Widgets 220.127.116.11