Contents: Creating mashups : Mashup Center 2.0
You can adjust the width of your pages. Page widths are either fixed or fluid. By default, page widths are fixed at 1070 pixels.
Before you begin
In order to complete the following steps, be sure that the mashup builder is in edit mode. To change to edit mode, select Go to Edit
in the main actions menu at the top, right corner of the mashup builder.
About this task
In this task, you can adjust either the fixed or fluid width of your page. If your page width is fixed, the width is determined by a specific number of pixels and does not change on users' screens, regardless of the screen size. If your page width is fluid, the width of the page varies according to the size of users' screens. For fluid widths, you can specify the minimum number of pixels for the page width. For best results when using fluid widths, use the column theme layout so that your widgets automatically resize to match the page width.
: Developers can configure page widths directly in the page theme. For more information, see Setting automatic page widths
in the topic that discusses API code examples for pages.
- In the page selector, select the page that you want to modify.
- In the page actions menu, and select Edit Settings.
- In the window, locate the Page width section.
- To adjust a fixed width, move the slider to the desired number of pixels. By default, the number of pixels is 1070.
- To adjust a fluid width, move the slider to the desired minimum number of pixels. By default, the number of pixels is 800.
- Click Save.
Parent topic: Working with pages : Mashup Center 2.0