Contents: MashupHub User and Administrator Guide : Mashup Center 2.0
More than one user can perform administration tasks. An existing administrator specifies which other users are also administrators.
About this task
To grant the administrator role to other users:
- Log into the WebSphere Application Server administrative console.
- Click Applications -> Application Types -> WebSphere enterprise applications -> Mashup Hub.
- Under Detail Properties, click Security role to user/group mapping.
- Select AdminUsers and click Map Users.
- Search for user.
- Select users in the Available list. Move them to the Selected list by clicking the symbols.
- Click OK.
- Click OK in the following screen.
- Click Save to save the changes directly to the master configuration.
Parent topic: Additional administrator tasks : Mashup Center 2.0