Contents: MashupHub User and Administrator Guide : Mashup Center 2.0
In the data mashup builder converting a text string to a date returns the error: CDHEN3074E
, or CDHEN3076E
. These errors mean that the external text string failed to be converted into a datetime value. The error and its accompanying message, provide details about the failure:
- CDHEN3074E : The data mashup builder could not convert the UNIX timestamp into a datetime.
- CDHEN3075E : The data mashup builder could not convert the value using one of its default formats.
- CDHEN3076E : The data mashup builder could not convert the value using the format that the user selected.
There are several reasons why this error might be returned:
- The date format of the text string is not supported
- The text string does not match the date format chosen
- The version of Java that is installed on your computer is not supported
Diagnosing the problem
Date format. Check the date format of the text string. It must be in a format supported by the data mashup builder. See the list of supported formats for the data mashup builder: Supported date formats : Mashup Center 2.0
Resolving the problem
Date format. Verify the correct format was chosen. If the format needed is not supported, convert the text string into a supported date format.
Parent topic: Troubleshooting problems : Mashup Center 2.0