Contents: MashupHub User and Administrator Guide : Mashup Center 2.0
You can create an Atom feed from data in a Content Manager repository. Begin by entering the details for the Content Manager connection.
Before you begin
Each Content Manager system requires specific configuration setup steps to connect to the MashupHub server. Refer to Configuring enterprise Content Manager servers for feeds : Mashup Center 2.0
for detailed instructions.
About this task
To create a feed from a Content Manager repository:
- On the Home:Catalog tab, click Create and select New Feed.
- Select Content Manager Server (ECM) and click Next.
- Select a Content Manager that is already known to MashupHub or select New connection to create a new Content Manager connection. If you select a known connection, the remaining fields in this window are automatically filled in.
- Select the Content Manager repository. Type the username and password for the repository. The remaining fields that are displayed depend on the repository you select.
Click Next. The query window opens.
- FileNet P8 Content Manager
FileNet P8 engine URL
The URL location of the IBM® FileNet® P8 Content Manager engine.Object Store
The FileNet Object Store that you want to explore.Workplace URL
Browser-based address for the FileNet Workplace (or WorkplaceXT) web application.
- DB2 Content Manager
The network name and domain of the DB2® Content Manager server. For example, mycompany.workplace.com.Port
The connection port. The default is 50000.Server name
The name of the DB2 Content Manager server.Database
The name of the database that you want to explore.Database schema
The database schema.
- SharePoint Services
The SharePoint site URL that you want to connect to.IICE connector Service Asmx
The location of the SharePoint Services connector .NET application that runs on the SharePoint Services computer.
Parent topic: Creating and registering new feeds : Mashup Center 2.0