Contents: Creating mashups : Mashup Center 2.0
When creating widgets using the widget builder, you can use one of the default wizards provided with Mashup Center, or you can create your own custom wizard. Wizards are built from ZIP packages of widgets that you upload to Mashup Center.
Before you begin
To create a new wizard, you must upload a widget ZIP file from your local machine. Typically, you will download a widget ZIP package from the catalog to your local machine, and then upload it into the widget builder.
About this task
To create a new wizard, do the following steps:
- In the mashup builder, in the main actions menu, select Create a New Widget.
- Click Create a widget from a Wizard.
- In the window, select Advanced -> Add a New Wizard.
- Type a name for the new wizard in the Wizard name field.
- Click Browse to locate the widget ZIP file on your local machine.
- Click Save. Your new widget now displays in the list of wizards.
- Either click Done to close the widget builder, or select the new wizard to create a new custom widget.
Parent topic: Working with widget builder wizards : Mashup Center 2.0