Contents: Administering Mashup Center : Mashup Center 2.0
You can customize the look and feel of the Mashup Center login screen.
Before you begin
In order to complete the following steps for this task, first locate mymashups.ear in the mm\\extra
directory of your Mashup Center installation. This EAR file is provided for you to use as a template for customizing the URL to Mashup Center as well as the look and feel of the login screen.
About this task
In the following steps, you will modify some files to change the look and feel of the login screen and then open the WebSphere Application Server administrative console and install the EAR file.
- Locate and unzip mymashups.ear in the mm\\extra folder of your Mashup Center installation directory.
- To modify the look and feel of the initial login screen, locate the bootstrap directory in the mymashups.war file, and modify login.jsp and styles.jsp.css as desired. Be sure to save the files.
- Do the following steps to install the newly customized EAR file:
- Open the WebSphere Application Server administrative console, and go to Applications -> Application Types -> WebSphere enterprise applications.
- Click Install.
- Click Browse to locate mymashups.ear.
- Continue clicking Next without changing any of the default values. You will pass through three steps in total. When you reach the final step, click Finish to save your changes.
- After the installation is complete, click Manage Applications to go back to the main application page.
- Select mymashups.ear from the list.
- Under Detail Properties, click Security role to user/group mapping.
- For the All authenticated role, confirm that All authenticated? is selected. For the everyone role, confirm that Everyone? is selected.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Back on the main application page, select mymashups.ear and click Start.
Now, when users log into you should be able to log into Mashup Center, they should see the updates you made to the login screen.