Contents: MashupHub User and Administrator Guide : Mashup Center 2.0
You can delete unwanted feeds, data mashups, pages, and widgets from the catalog. When you delete an object, the object and all information related to the object is removed from the catalog.
About this task
To delete an object from the catalog:
- Log in as an administrator.
- Click Settings at the top of the window.
- Select Delete Objects from the Administrator Tasks list.
- Search the catalog or scroll through the list of objects. To select or deselect an object, click the row that lists the object name. You can select more than one object.
- Click Delete Selected Objects.
Parent topic: Administrator tasks accessed from Settings : Mashup Center 2.0