Contents: MashupHub User and Administrator Guide : Mashup Center 2.0
To deploy the XML converter driver, upload the driver to IMS Connect, configure the IMS Connect configuration member, and compile and link the XML converter driver.
Before you begin
- You must configure the XML adapter function in IMS Connect. You might need to contact your system programmer for the IMS Connect configuration task. The steps include:
z/OS® Unicode Conversion Services must be configured to support character conversions from UTF-8 to EBCDIC and from EBCDIC to UTF-8. Contact your z/OS system administrator.
- Adding the ADAPTER configuration statement, ADAPTER=(XML=Y), in the IMS Connect configuration member.
- Specifying the HWSSOAP1 user message exit in the EXIT parameter of the TCPIP configuration statement.
- Defining the XML adapter as a Base Primitive Environment (BPE) exit routine for IMS Connect by coding a BPE exit list PROCLIB member, and specifying it in the BPE configuration parameter PROCLIB member.
- Setting the BPE exit list PROCLIB member in the BPE configuration parameter PROCLIB member by adding an EXITMBR statement.
About this task
To deploy the XML converter driver:
- Use FTP to copy the XML converter driver that is generated by Rational® Developer for System z® to your host data set.
- Compile and link the XML converter driver into a data set that is concatenated to the STEPLIB in the IMS Connect startup JCL.
What to do next
You are ready to create an IMS feed in IBM®
Parent topic: Creating a feed from an IMS transaction : Mashup Center 2.0
Previous topic: Generating the XML converter driver and the correlator file by using Rational Developer for System z : Mashup Center 2.0
Next topic: Creating an IMS transaction feed : Mashup Center 2.0